NOTE TO KIDS : Webzilla VPN IS NOT AVAILABLE TO PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use Webzilla VPN.
INFO WE COLLECT
From Clients of our Service:
• E• mail Address.
• Payment Data.
• Clients who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
• User account, external IP and internal IP.
From the Website and E-mail:
• Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page.
• Any e-mails we receive.
• Affiliates who opt to use the optional control panel will receive a temporary cookie.
• E-mail address is used to send subscription information, payment confirmations and private internet access promotional offers only.
• Payment data is used to manage client signups, payments, and cancellations.
• Contact submissions and e-mails will be used for correspondence.
• Temporary cookies are used to handle control panel logins.
Webzilla VPN.com does not collect or log any traffic or use of its Virtual Private Network ("VPN") or Proxy.
Webzilla VPN encrypts every page visited by our Users, thus protecting communications between each User and the Internet. Webzilla VPN employs certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of any information collected. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant that the safeguards will be uninterrupted or effective, or that any information you transmit to Webzilla VPN will remain secure, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Webzilla VPN employs certain techniques and technologies to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. Please note that Webzilla VPN helps secure your Internet session, not your computer. Webzilla VPN software does not protect your computer from viruses or malware. We recommend getting anti• virus/anti• malware solutions from one of our reputable partners in order to also help secure your computer. Webzilla VPN.com is a business that strives to protect privacy and the privacy rights of our clients. We may collect and disclose personal information, including your usage data, to governmental authorities or agencies, including law enforcement agencies, at their request or pursuant to a court order, subpoena or other legal process, if there is a good faith belief that such collection or disclosure is required by law.
Webzilla VPN.com will not participate with any request that is unconstitutional.